AUTUMN/WINTER PROGRAM 2018/19: November-December-January
- German classes for levels A1-C2* (grammar and vocabulary training, oral and written expression, reading and listening comprehension)
- Conversational classes (for level B1 and up)
- Writing classes (for level B2 and up)
- Classes for exam preparation (ÖIF, ÖSD, EPD, various admission exams)
*) CEFR-levels (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages):
A1, A2: basic level
B1, B2: intermediate level
C1, C2: advanced level
- Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 1:30pm: regular course hours
- Afternoons, evenings and weekends: only by request
Course types and prices
Group courses: One course unit corresponds to 1.5 hours, the course duration is usually 7 weeks.
|Course size||Course unit
|Course fee per participant
(for a 7-weeks-course)
|once per week
|twice per week
|3 times per week|
|“STANDARD”||5 students||12 €||84 €||168 €||252 €|
|“MINI”||3-4 students||18 €||126 €||252 €||378 €|
|“DUO”||2 students||26 €||182 €||364 €||546 €|
|Course unit 60 minutes: 36 €||5 sessions: 180 € // 10 sessions: 360 €|
|Course unit 90 minutes: 54 €||5 sessions: 270 € // 10 sessions: 540 €|
How much will your German course cost? (One example)
=> e.g. you are interested in a “Mini”-course (3-4 participants), duration: 7 weeks, 2 appointments per week? –
The course fee will be 252 Euro.
How do I get my personalized German course? – 3 simple steps:
- Get a free one-on-one consultation: Just give us a call or send an e-mail to make an appointment.
- Let us know your needs – we’ll find the right program for you.
- As soon as your course is established, we start! (Individual trainings will start as soon as the required time slots are available.)
…DER DIVAN is here for you: email@example.com, 0676 63 69 409 🙂